Responsibilities of the position include:
– Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks and servers.
– Timely diagnoses of, response to, and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
– Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements.
– Documentation of all work done for clients. Only those who meet the following requirements need apply:
– 3+ Years experience working as a network engineer or network administrator.
– Experience working with Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2013 (or Office 365), and Windows Desktop operating systems
– Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
– Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE 2012 – Knowledge of ConnectWise is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com