- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of work experience
- Mimimum of 10 year related working experince within Cyber Security
- End-to-end CD pipeline, automated testing, production deployments, and fully scripted single purpose pipeline.
- Advanced AWS automation using Terraform and/or CloudFormation services.
- Experience/knowledge in automating the implementation of security controls in Amazon Web Services (AWS) for services like EC2, S3, IAM etc. via the AWS API.
- Strong Chef knowledge, both Linux and Windows, possibly Chef Solo as well as Chef Automate and Chef Inspec.
- Experience/knowledge in automating server configuration for security including authentication, authorization, logging, certificate/key changes, system hardening etc.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration management system such as Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Puppet,
- Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, and AWS Code Commit.
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, and Java
- Proficient with GIT, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Nexus, etc.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
- Knowledge in building distributed, highly available applications.
- Knowledge of information security controls (NIST preferred).
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com