Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in lieu of experience required.
Required: Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Understanding of the appropriate interaction of information systems and business. Experience in OO tools, either from the Microsoft IDE or open source toolsets.
Preferred: Strong understanding of the Healthcare Industry and the technology available to support its business needs. Management of healthcare systems development and implementations.
Here are the experiences we like to see in our developers, and by extension, our product development leadership:
• Recent use of current engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and pair programming
• Proficiency in multiple object oriented languages
• Hands-on use of development principles such as SOLID and DRY
• Requirements definition, decomposition, design verification and the use of system engineering methods and tools
• You will have worked in an environment where you helped to deliver highly frequent iterations with adaptive, business-driven planning and release cadence
• Participation in software craftsmanship communities, where you share your experiences and learning with your peers
We’re looking for developers at all levels of experience. So, please respond if the bullets above match up well with your background.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com