As a TIBCO Developer you will assist in developing TIBCO solutions, participate in design reviews, conduct code reviews, create test plans and participate in testing reviews, and resolve moderate defects. This position designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for projects related to the support of varying Integration applications as needed.
The role operates in an Agile / Kanban environment and requires an excellent understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications and documenting requirements and technical specifications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Hands-on installation, configuration, and maintenance TIBCO BusinessWorks environments. This includes troubleshooting production issues, deploying application and configuration components, automation and upgrade
- Develop and document, UNIX shell and Perl scripts, or java applications that will automate tasks and assist in reporting.
- Production Support of business applications: start and stop of application instances; trouble shoot application failures, and diagnosing performance or reliability issues of applications; assisting application teams in the use custom support tools.
- Projects: Organization, Research, design, and documentation of infrastructure solutions for large application development and production deployment projects.
Required Skills: TIBCO BusinessWorks, SOA Architect, ESB TIBCO Development, Agile / Kanban, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- 5+ years’ experience in TIBCO iProcess (WorkSpace Browser, Developer/Business Studio, Decisions and Analytics)
- Proven experience with SQL scripting
- Proven experience in triaging customer/client issues, and after hours support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Very strong interpersonal skills able to work at all levels of the organization
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal customers and/or enterprise IT department
- 10 or more years’ experience in Java development, concurrency, middleware, distributed computing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong working knowledge of modern Java-related/SOA-related frameworks and ability to develop design patterns for specific technical problems/stereotypes
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Policy Management, Governance, Messaging, etc
- Experience with AWS cloud, java, and open source messaging/rules based tools
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com