- Proactively manage and monitor all operating systems.
- Manage daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform and test routine system restores. Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers.
- Analyze systems and servers performance.
- Work with ITIL / COBIT standards with SDLC.
- Participate in projects.
- Apply and manage Server / OS Patches Manage System Storage.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Manage virtual environment.
To apply for this job please visit princetonstaffingsolutions.com.