- Minimum 8 years of Microsoft Windows Server experience
- Minimum 8 years of Microsoft Windows Systems Engineering/Administration experience
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016 R2
- Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Windows PowerShell Scripting experience
- Experience with SQL Server 2012
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS)
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- The successful candidate must have an in depth knowledge of current Windows information technology systems, infrastructures, and technologies.
- Candidate must also have significant technical background, experience and familiarity with Windows servers: Design, Configuration, and Administration of Windows 2008r2/2012 r2/2016.
- Experience with managing and administrating SharePoint and Exchange
- Strong working knowledge in Office365 and its related online products (e.g. SharePoint, Exchange, PowerBi)
- Candidate must also have significant technical background, experience and familiarity Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its supporting OS Windows & Linux servers: Design, Configuration, and Administration of Windows 2008r2 or 2012 r2 and RHEL 6 & 7.
- Create and maintain a patch management strategy for tools and methods including tools that maintain a secure computing environment utilizing AWS.
- Performs reporting and remediation planning to ensure that all systems maintain current Windows/Linux security patching, software versions and maintain any discrepancies and report to leadership
- Acts as a liaison to the enterprise business units and IT teams to plan, schedule and implement remediation to ensure that all systems are running the latest software versions and patches at all times.
- Creates software metering/usage reports to maintain license compliance
- Prepares software vulnerability assessments reports in conjunction to patch deployment methodology and determines how to resolve in a timely manner taking into consideration system uptime requirements. Prepares policy enforcement reports concerning the latest policies in place and deployed to all assets.
- Also possess strong knowledge of Active Directory and GPO management experience.
- Ability to work independently with some guidance from supervisor/manage
- Strong analytical skills; Able to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to work effectively with other groups and teams.
- Strong knowledge of supporting MS tools (SCCM, SCOM, MDT, DNS, networking, storage, clustering).
- Scripting and/or programming (Power Shell, VB Script or other)
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployment
- Reviewing service related reports such as backups; maintenance; and monitoring on a daily basis
- Participate in researching solutions to various business and technical problems; evaluate alternatives; and provide recommendations
- Establishing and performing maintenance plan activities
- Provide Tier 3 support for customers and technical staff
- Performance analysis, tuning and optimization on various hardware platforms
- Experience with VoIP communications systems.
- Work as technical liaison between liaison between management, employees, vendors, support, and consultants.
- Windows certifications, such as those provided by Microsoft, desired
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex technical problems with team members, customers, and vendors quickly and effectively
- Process-oriented team player with excellent communications skills
- Microsoft Certified – desired
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com