• Excellent computer software skills – CRM Systems, Microsoft Office WORD and Excel, mapping skills
• Preferred Experience: Healthcare Industry/Medical Field
• Strong communication skills that project a positive, polished image by, phone, face-to-face or in a written format
• Strong Analytical SkillsResponsibilities
Position Summary: Support department’s efforts to deliver innovative marketing solutions through better thinking and design. The graphic designer will be responsible for all print and digital media, executing projects within an established brand identity thinking creatively to extend the brand in relevant, meaningful ways that will bring in results.
Essential Job Specific Functions:
• Extend conceptual ideas into compelling design and marketing solutions that represent brand and additional marketing initiatives.
• Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content marketing, graphic design, direct mail, user experience, marketing tactics.
• Execute on print and digital design projects, from concept through completion.
• Manage and prioritize projects to ensure flawless delivery. III. Supervisory Responsibilities None IV. Qualifications
• Expert in use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Working knowledge of front-end code, remaining Adobe CS tools, drawing/storyboarding, preferred.
• Experience in After Effects, video editing and production, Final Cut Pro a plus.
• Minimum four-year college degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, communications, or related field.
• 5+ years graphic design experience working within an agency or studio setting.
• Fundamentals of graphic and interactive design; free-form illustration skills, and versatility in style.
• Proven ability to push the limits of design in creating award-winning solutions.
• Proven ability to deliver creative design solutions within the constraints of available media.
• Ability to collaborate with others to deliver professional, pixel-perfect final products.
• Confidence to effectively describe and present design ideas and recommendations to various contacts.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment, with team members across all disciplines.
• Self-starting and adaptive work style.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com