- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent development skills with Java or another JVM language
- Experience using relational and/or non-relational databases
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern frameworks for building high-throughout, resilient micro services
- Understanding of methodologies such as TDD, BDD, and some experience with tools and frameworks for automated testing.
- Some familiarity with distributed design patterns, high-volume data stores, and horizontal scaling techniques
- Desire and ability to tackle problems both at the large scale (think hundred-node clusters) and the small scale (think individual atomic locks)
- Background working on highly-available, high-transaction volume, fault-tolerant systems
- Skill with additional programming languages such as C#, C++, Scala, Go, Clojure, etc.
- Familiarity with Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, vert.x, node.js
- Participated in public open source projects
- Prior experience using, or knowledge of, Hadoop and associated technologies such as HBase, Phoenix, as well as with Apache Storm, Kafka, and Solr.
- Strong foundation in developing cloud-based solutions using platforms such as Heroku, Azure, or Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of 12-factor application principles
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com