What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
1. C++ Development 2. Systems/Networking (TCP/IP, IO, etc.) 3. 10+ years of development experience (flexible) 4. Linux/Unix experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
What is exciting about this opportunity? P
This person will be on a team that’s responsible for all the back-end custom technology for our big data search engine.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will leverage your technology background predominately in C++, multithreading.
- You will oversee a combination of systems and data work projects
- Day to Day Tasks: Architect, design and develop a solution for scalable, redundant high-performance solutions for managing clusters with 100s of nodes and dealing with terabytes of data.
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-growing team with a fun and flexible environment. Sincere opportunity to learn and innovate!
- 10+ years of experience with C++ development, multi-threading
- Bonus points for: C++14, Python, Distributed Systems, Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP), Big Data, AI, Machine Learning
- Above all we value solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, and programming skills), ability and enthusiasm to learn. If you possess these attributes we encourage you to apply irrespective your previous skills.
- Computer Science (equivalent degree) preferred or comparable years of experience
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com