- Project Manager is responsible for managing projects within IT from requirements to project closure.
- This role will be accountable for overall project or multiple work streams including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design & build and contractual deliverables.
- Also manages all aspects of the assigned projects, including technical implementation, cost, schedule, scope, stakeholders and reporting.
- The right candidate needs to be a strong project manager and leader.
- We are looking for a self-directed, fast learner PM with excellent project management skills and demonstrated expertise in motivating teams.
- Ideal candidate should be willing to learn, be mentored and always keep an open mind.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) well with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively investigate, gather and summarize information.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects.
- Leads and directs the work of others with in a matrix environment.
- Customer oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the project team extending to the customer.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and foster teamwork.
To apply for this job please visit princetonstaffingsolutions.com.