The individual in this position is responsible for a wide variety of support related functions including, but not limited to, development of technical documents related to marketing, sales, application use, training, repair, maintenance, installation, and phone support of assigned product lines. Travel and customer contact to support assigned product may be required. Additional responsibilities include training customers and SSI staff, as well as, other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This position is responsible to support the Informatics product line. Responsibilities include the coordination of marketing and technical aspects which include, customer support, product sales support, training, applications, repair, maintenance and installation of assigned products.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Providing support to sales staff from a marketing perspective.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for CDS software product.
- Develop demonstration strategies and presentation of products to potential and current customers to support the sales effort.
- Obtain and maintain competitive information for assigned products and analyze for report to sales.
- Assist in the creation of documentation for sales support materials including feature/benefit analysis and positioning strategies for each product assigned.
- Evaluate and recommend market needs and then propose to develop and implement hardware and software resolutions to meet these needs.
- Demonstrating knowledge of CDS software functionality and applications.
- Support instrument quality procedures in house and in the field.
- Perform applications work as required effectively positioning the product and analyzing customer samples. Perform methodology adaptation work for customers as needed.
- To produce customer support materials to further sales for the product line (such as brochures, technical notes, application notes flyers, etc…)
- Operate as the company’s authority on the products, market position, and competitive strategy under the area of responsibility.
- The application, operational and maintenance support of those products.
- Develop and provide technical training courses and materials for customers and employees.
- Develop a knowledge base through the accurate documentation and reporting of product failures and repairs.
- Provide product design change and improvement recommendations.
- Assist in the development of installation and maintenance procedures for products as required.
- Maintain the current IQ/OQ/PT protocols and develops protocols for new products.
- Maintain assigned instruments in application laboratories.
- Travel as required, in order to effectively provide technical support for the assigned product line.
This position’s primary focus is to provide technical marketing materials and education to efficiently support product positioning of the assigned products, as well as, provide timely and efficient support, of high quality, to our customers. This will include the full scope from product design to customer satisfaction, coordinating efforts with the Marketing team, Sales, Service, and the Regional staff.
Chromatography Data Software
|Windows OS Systems and networking
Government Regulations concerning analytical Data (21 CFR part 11 and Data integrity)
Systems Troubleshooting Ability
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent must be proficient at effectively troubleshooting operational, application, software, hardware, networking and other instrument problems in a methodical efficient manner. Additionally, the incumbent must be able to act independently in matters not governed by policy to ensure customer satisfaction. The position requires extensive troubleshooting and isolation of variables in a methodical, efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent is required to have at least a Bachelor’s degree in the sciences or Computer Science, with a higher level degree highly preferred. At least two years of experience with computerized systems validation, including 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, commonly found in FDA-regulated industries and data integrity. Experience in pre-support for CDS network products, and post-sale support services for Sales and customers is desirable. Attention to detail and strong customer service skills are required along with a dependable work ethic.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com