- In-depth proficiency supporting servers and network technology Ability to research, analyze, pilot, and repair complex computer hardware and software problems
- Advanced, in-depth experience with implementing, configuring, installing, and supporting Windows based computers and peripherals
- Experienced in client communications providing guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures, complex issues, and implementation
- Demonstrated success with development, presentation, roll-out, and servicing of projects
- Experience in dealing with anti-virus, anti-spam, wireless communication, mobile devices, and security in the information technology field.
- Solid knowledge of data communication and networking internet protocols, such as TCP/IP, Ethernet and Serial interface standards, Change Management, and Active Directory.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Strong ability to quickly and independently master new technology next providing support and consultation on usage of new technologies.
- Exceptional documentation skills.
- Exercise proper judgment taking care of client computers or sensitive data.
- Utilize effective time management skills and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows operating systems and virtual servers Understanding of network systems and configurations.
To apply for this job please visit princetonstaffingsolutions.com.