Position will be a member of Network and Application Security. As a System Specialist, you will be responsible for working on complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project team meetings, documentation, and issue resolution. Perform advanced analytics, behavioral modeling and developing methodologies to help GIS Operations to identify risk and mitigate them in a timely fashion.
The job duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating alerts
- Escalating alerts
- Engaging Internal lines of business to understand identified anomalies
- Tracking remediation activities
- Optimizing detection controls to reduce false positives
- Developing reports, documentation, and presentations
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the information technology field.
- Working knowledge of security threat vectors, networking, network security, and application security.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems.
- In-depth knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats, and security vulnerabilities is required.
- Exemplary people skills are a must.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong network protocol & packet analysis preferred
- Strong networking knowledge and experience a plus
- Experience with netflow/ipfix based technologies a plus
- Experience with Unix system administration a plus
Enterprise Role Overview:
As an experienced professional, provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues. Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques. Coordinates the reporting data security incidents. Provides technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products. Monitors existing and proposed security standard setting groups. State and Federal legislation and regulations. Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures. Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs. Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com