POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinating all facility activities with privacy implications, monitoring all facility’s services & systems to assure meaningful privacy and security practices, advocates & protects patient privacy and investigating patient privacy disputes. Responsible for the ongoing management of information security policies, procedures & technical systems in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity & availability of all organizational healthcare information systems.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Hospital-wide Performance Standards: 1. Complies with Environment of Care program 2. Demonstrates support and adherence to Mission/Vision/Values, Patient Rights, and Confidentiality 3. Follows Corporate Compliance, Risk Management, and CPI program policies 4. Complies with Departmental, Human Resource and Employee Health policies 5. Follows the ’10 Standards of Excellence’ to exceed expectations every-time 6. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide age-specific care to patients served.
Job Specific Performance Standards:
- Maintain the integrity and continual operation of hospital computing environment including the inter- and intra-building network/telephony wiring plant and wireless networks
- Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Oversee IT related aspects of all construction and renovation projects
- Assess new computing technologies and the feasibility of system enhancements to determine potential value for the hospital
- Manage and provide Help Desk Support for staff, providing timely and quality support
- Work with administration and staff to access and respond to hospital needs
- Participate in after-hours support, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred but not required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of five (5) years management experience within Information Technology preferably Health Information Systems and/or Technology Support. Microsoft Windows PC/Server configuration, installation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networks, supporting telephony, microcomputers and other systems; systems development, complex project management, knowledge of network hardware, client/server technology and Internet/intranets. Must possess a high level of understanding. Excellent analytical and logical problem solving skills. Excellent planning and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com