- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, operating systems as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft and VMware.
- Support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical support for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Technical support at the network level for Cisco WAN/LAN and wireless connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Troubleshoot multiple computer and mobile device platforms: Macintosh, Windows, Linux, Android and IOS.
|Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
|Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: A+, N +, Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA of CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, Labtech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or Vmware VCP.
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
|Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field.
- 3-5 years of IT or related experience.