- 8+ years of software development experience, using agile methodologies
- Excellent development skills with Java or another JVM language
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern frameworks for building high-throughout, resilient microservices
- Understanding of full SDLC and methodologies such as TDD, BDD, and experience with tools and frameworks for automating the delivery pipeline.
- Familiarity with distributed design patterns, message-driven architectures, high-volume data stores, and horizontal scaling techniques
- Ability to tackle problems both at the large scale (think hundred-node clusters) and the small scale (think individual atomic locks)
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE…
- Background working on highly-available, high-transaction volume, fault-tolerant systems
- Skill with additional programming languages such as C#, C++, Scala, Go, Clojure, etc.
- Current experience with Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, Apache Camel, vert.x, node.js
- Participation in public open source projects
- Prior experience using, or knowledge of, Hadoop and associated technologies such as HBase, Phoenix, as well as with Apache Storm, Kafka, and Solr.
- Strong foundation in developing cloud-based solutions using platforms such as Heroku, Azure, or Amazon AWS
- Knowledge 12-factor application principles
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com