Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Seasoned developer with 4 + years IT experience delivering projects in financial services. Should have good verbal & written communication skills and hands-on knowledge of design principles and development practices. Should be able to work with on-site and remote teams. Will work with support teams to deploy software and also resolve defects.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years of application design & development experience in middleware & database technologies.
- Core Java, Spring, Web Services (REST and SOAP), XML, Database (RDBMS or NoSql), Tomcat or JBOSS
- Expertise and experience in driving system architecture, requirements and design discussions.
- Ability to design & develop software to meet specifications.
- Experience in working with Administrators, Business Analysts & QA teams to ensure software meet tollgate requirements.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Spring Integration, Drools, Angular JS, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Apache CXF, Any prior rule engine experience
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com