- Provide expert judgment and analysis that contributes to the design, development and implementation of technical countermeasures, systems, and tools specific to unique customers’ Cyber, Information Operations, and Intelligence needs
- Resolves highly complex malware and intrusion issues and conducts advanced research based upon analytical and operational experiences, education, and technical background of events and forensic evidence
- Maintain familiarization with a large variety of network exploitation, computer forensic and intrusion concepts, technologies, practices, and procedures used within the Cyber and hacker-trade industry
- Actively discover, analyze, diagnose and reports on malware events, files, and network intrusion and vulnerability issues
- Recommends countermeasures to malware and other malicious type code and applications that exploit customer communication systems.
- Designs, modifies, develops, author, and implements intrusion detection and malware triage applications and tools
- Develop technical whitepapers on leading industry trends, technical approaches to Customer’s analytical and operational needs as a basis for future development, prototyping, and proof of concept for detecting and eradicating zero-day malicious code
- Perform in-depth malware analysis and reverse engineering techniques on specific sets of malicious code
- Work and direct cross functional teams to deploy security tools and controls across the corporation.
- General Experience: 2-4 years with (Masters); 5+ years with BS/BA (Bachelors); 9+ years with 2 years Post-Secondary/AAAS Degree; 14+ years with No Degree
- Experience in network security, reverse engineering, intrusion detection, malware analysis, incident response, or a related Cyber related field
- Operational experience, providing technical support or technical program management in Information Assurance / Information Operations / Computer Network Operations.
- Experience in developing advanced analytical techniques to discover malicious code and activities, and vulnerabilities in hardware and software systems
- Experience in operationally developing, programming, and/or optimizing a variety of security monitoring systems and related applications
- Experience in performing triage, static, and/or dynamic analysis of malicious code and files
- Experience researching various techniques to improve the automation and runtime analysis capabilities of security monitoring and protection tools.
- Master’s Degree in Information Security, with 8 – 10+ years of current Cyber Security experience is preferred.
- Certification and expertise in Penetration Testing, Red/Blue Teaming, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, GIAC, or other related certifications
- Experience in the following systems architectures, and be knowledgeable in a number of the following programs and applications: x86 Assembly, Python, SQL, Java, .NET, IDAPro, OllyDBG, WinDBG, FileMon, RegMon, virtualization products, packet capture, web servers, Microsoft Office Suites, Windows/Linux operating platforms, TCP/IP and other communication protocols
- Demonstrated leadership, management, organization, planning, and communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage technical programs highly desirable
- Ability to deal effectively with abstract and uncertainty associated with the dynamics of DoD/IC Cyber operations
- Knowledge of database security, design and development
- Experience in CERT operations at the national, military service, or at the corporate infrastructure level
- Application security experience helpful
- Flexible, adaptable, and work easily with other people in a collaborative team environment
- Results oriented, self motivated, with effective oral/written communication skills
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com