- Performing installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including: policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and security systems.
- Reporting unresolved network security exposures and misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
- Developing and maintain documentation of security systems and procedures.
- Responding to security incidents and escalating security incidents as appropriate.
- Monitoring system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity and interprets and make recommendations for resolution.
- Assisting in coordination of remediation required by audits, and document exceptions as necessary.
- Researching threats and vulnerabilities and, where appropriate, take action to mitigate threats and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Conducting penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on information systems and infrastructure.
- Monitoring security vulnerability information from vendors and third parties.
- Assisting in security investigations and compliance reviews, as requested by internal or external auditors.
- Assisting in the development of security architecture, policies, principles and standards.
- Researching, evaluating, designing, testing, recommending and planning the implementation of new or updated information security technologies.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interface with a broad range of internal/external contacts and roles, including vendors and IT-business personnel.
Excellent presentation, persuasion, written and interpersonal skills to include procedure and technical material, report/proposal preparation and oral presentation.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Mainstream operating systems [for example, Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux] and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools.
Network security technologies (e.g. SIEM, DLP, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers, Web Filtering proxies, Email Gateways, along with routing and switching fundamentals)
Risk assessment, threat and incident management methodologies.
Network infrastructure, including routers, switches and the associated TCP/IP network protocols and concepts.
Regulatory requirements such as PCI, FFIEC and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
Governing security best practices such as NIST and CIS.
Contribute and collaborate as a team member.
- Work proactively and independently.
Knowledge of Security concepts and ability to apply them to business processes (concept of least privilege, handling of contractor access, concept of locking down, integration/production environments), etc.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com