How You’ll Contribute:
- You will be responsible for interfacing with senior business and technology leaders as well as third parties on security and audit efforts.
- You will work with Corporate and local Information Security teams to develop and deliver plans in support of overall strategies and objectives.
- You will facilitate onsite security audits and assessments by customers and other third parties.
- You will lead technical deployment and support of commercial and internally-developed security tools.
- You will assist in responses to potential security incidents and work with IT in responses to technology issues.
- You will act as a security SME for development, architecture, and engineering efforts.
What you’ll bring:
- 8 – 12 years’ experience in Information Security, preferably in large enterprise environments
- Working knowledge of industry frameworks and standards including SSAE16, PCI, and ISO 27001/27002
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing security processes, controls and technologies
- Working experience with Vulnerability Management, IDS/IPS, APT and understanding of Incident Response
- Experience with performing system audits and security assessments, and in interfacing with external auditors
- Experience with reporting security metrics (dashboards, KPIs, KRIs)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and understanding of Web applications and Layer 7 network protocols
- Basic knowledge of programing concepts or one or more of Python, PHP, or C, a plus
- Experience in operating in a matrix reporting structure, and with stakeholders that include business and technology leads, as well as Internal Audit and Compliance
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or comparable years of experience
- Prior consulting experience a plus
- CISSP or equivalent certification a plus
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com