- Seeking a Desktop Support Specialist to provide technical support for desktop computers, applications and related technology.
- Takes ownership of technical issues and works with a sense of urgency to resolve incidents and problems.
- Provide staff with support on all desktop, laptop, software and peripheral equipment issues.
- Perform desk-side support, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware and configuring systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems by performing a variety of diagnostic procedures to identify appropriate corrective measures.
- Troubleshoot and repair desktop computers to ensure they interconnect with multiple systems including network drives, email server and all business productivity applications.
- Provide support for mobile technologies including iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- Accurately record, track, and document requests utilizing ticket tracking system.
- Collaborate and troubleshoot with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Support telephone system, video conference, and A/V needs for team members.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding technology specifications and purchases.
- Track and maintain IT assets including computers, monitors, phones, peripherals, etc.
To apply for this job please visit princetonstaffingsolutions.com.