This job REQUIRES an ACTIVE SECRET Security Clearance.
Job Description: Information Technology (IT) Penetration and Vulnerability Instructor. The instructor will provide formal education to US Army SOF Soldiers.
- Curriculum development & Instructor.
- Possess the ability to articulate information that is relevant to the course.
- Must be capable of speaking to large and small audiences from all military, non-military organizations, and chains of command.
- Must be familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
- Assist in developing realistic training scenarios to replicate real-world operations based on past SOF operational experience.
- Ability to create multimedia and transmedia content using popular social media capabilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of a High school level education.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in penetration testing, Exploitation & Vulnerability testing.
- Must have experience working in this field within the last six months; Candidate must demonstrate the ability to remain current in this field of expertise; experienced in web technologies/services; firm understanding of practices and methodologies such as SANS Critical Security Control, OWASP, OSSTMM, PTES, NIST.
- Experience with various commercial and/or government tools used to test vulnerability.
- Experience as a penetration testing (i.e., training/educational/presentation certifications from notable SM conferences or courses)
- Must have Security certifications in one of the following GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT, GAWN, OSCE, OSCP, LPT, CEPT, CPT, CEH, ESCA, GSNA, and/or CISA.
- Must possess Security + CE or ability obtain within 180 days
- Must have a current SECRET security clearance with eligibility for Top Secret with SCI.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license without any prior convictions for traffic violations in excess of $150 fine (Last 7 Years).
- The ability to travel worldwide without limitations.
- Prefer Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Security, Information Systems Management or related field
- Desire certifications in GIAC.
- Five or more years of IT experience with SOCOM or Cyber Units
- Preferred Information Security Certifications in one of the following, CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+CE.
- Preferred experience in legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement.
- Preferred experience in project planning in a team environment.
- Three or more years as an instructor or training/education professional
- Experience with curriculum development
- Top Secret security clearance, with eligibility for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information
- Be able to clearly and effectively convey information to individuals or groups. This includes the ability to choose the appropriate method or methods of communication.
- Be able to consistently carry out job responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deliver on commitments as promised and able to acknowledge when commitments are not met and take appropriate steps to fulfill what has been promised.
- Be able to effectively organize, plan, control and prioritize work/projects.
- Be capable of working under minimum supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com