1. Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal 4-year program, Master’s degree preferred.
2. Five years of Healthcare IT or business unit experience preferred.
3. Candidates with a data analytics background and Business Intelligence certifications are preferred. Broward Health is focused on leveraging their clinical, financial, and operational data to help support and balance patient care goals with cost containment and financial outcomes.
4. Candidate must have experience in Additional areas of supporting experience include Data Warehouse architecture, Data Modeling, Relational Database/ SQL, Star Schemas, Data Governance, Data Quality and Profiling, Business Process and Tools – SQL, Diver/Visualization Analytics (preferred). Experience with Diver is a must, Tableau or SAP Business Objects is a plus.
5. Experience with creating test cases and scripts; test execution and validation of results
6. Candidates should be comfortable in a fast pace environment and have a strong desire to grow skills and responsibilities. This role executes assignments while applying standards established by the Business Intelligence Team.
7. Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, project leadership skills and have actively worked in a strong matrix team environment.
8. Additional responsibilities include: Daily support, On-Call rotation, system design, build, implementation, and testing.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com