Website Company Confidential
- Function in all the traditional aspects of application support including but not limited to business analysis and project management.
- Assist in security of business data to ensure accurate and appropriate use of resources, data, and end user separation of duties.
- Provide responsible technical and professional assistance to departments troubleshooting day-to-day software, hardware, databases, and related application issues; actively communicate technical and business aspects of work efforts to promote team player atmosphere.
- Work effectively with end users to perform a thorough analysis of business operations and procedures with an eye towards increasing efficiency and productivity; develop and introduce more efficient and effective methods to include introduction or revision of an automated system.
- Assist in effort to minimize customizations, utilizing system functionality as designed.
- Assist in the coordination for development and installation of the automated management system.
- Perform as project manager coordinating implementation planning and documentation.
- Coordinate testing activities among various areas for software releases including end user training and documentation.
- Utilize resources (e.g., team, development staff, vendors, consultants) effectively to bring software solutions to timely completion.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive library of support staff documentation.
- Produce comprehensive documents outlining user specifications, business processes, functional specifications and system recommendations.
To apply for this job please visit princetonstaffingsolutions.com.