- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in a compatible job role.
- Familiarization project management and delivery methodologies and systems
- Excellent work ethic, organization, planning, and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with people and cultivate strong partnerships
The IT Business Analyst Middle Office is a key role in the IT function that is required to work under the direction of IT Middle Office Manager
The Analyst should possess strong written and communication skills, be a team-player and be comfortable with working closely with different business groups and individuals. They must be analytical, have good persuasion and facilitation skills and be effective at time & task management. Experience with project management is beneficial for the role.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with IT technical and Business Engagement managers to devise an effective strategy for executing and delivering on Business initiatives. The candidate will also be required to will be required to work closely with the functional process owners and assist in implementing solutions across process and technology.
- Act as a liaison and collaborate with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions across people, process and technology
- Own and actively manage the IT portfolio for the assigned business / function through:
- Overall ownership of projects from an IT perspective – plan, manage and deploy through KDM
- Manage, control and report on non-project activities (maintenance / change requests, key issues etc.)
- Using Kerry’s standard project delivery framework and ways of working, assist or lead the completion of key software development life cycle activities for given projects and change requests; primarily requirements documents, functional designs, test plans, training documents, go-live checklists and implementation strategies.
- Provide support to key business and IT colleagues, perform detailed analyses, prepare/maintain documentation and complete other tasks as assigned.
- Participate in business management meetings and understand critical business needs; input the same into the IT planning process
- Manage project plans and understand key bottlenecks / anticipate impact on future deliverables. Ensures project tasks are effectively rescheduled / reassigned based on overall impact available resources and skill sets by adhering to agreed project management practices.
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to gain an understanding of business processes, identify gaps and / or efficiency opportunities and propose value added propositions for continuous improvement.
- Build and manage strong , effective business relationships / partnerships with function / business owners and within IT (regional and global)
- Other activities include project status reporting, conducting meetings with key business stakeholders and perform other departmental administrative tasks as required.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@princetonstaffingsolutions.com